We provide software tools for statistical data analysis, useful for work in a variety of fields such as:
- Statistics (including survey research and informatics)
- Behavioral and social sciences (such as psychology, sociology, psychiatry, criminal science, family studies, political science, developmental research, anthropology, or social work)
- Medical research (including nursing, pharmacy, epidemiology, gerontology, kinesiology, sport science, and other fields)
- Education (in administration, policy studies, test analysis, counseling, and more)
- Business research (marketing, management, economics, organization)
- Environmental science (including resource administration and longitudinal research)
- Other diverse research areas, such as language studies, engineering, law, chemistry, or urban planning
Our best-known products include:
- New!The pioneering software for structural equation
modeling now includes statistical methods for complex survey data. Create path diagrams
in an easy to use interface and generate syntax directly
from the diagram. The latest LISREL for Windows includes
the following statistical applications.
- LISREL for structural equation modeling.
- PRELIS for data manipulations and basic statistical analyses.
- MULTILEV for hierarchical linear and non-linear modeling.
- SURVEYGLIM for generalized linear modeling.
- CATFIRM for formative inference-based recursive modeling for categorical response variables.
- CONFIRM for formative inference-based recursive modeling for continuous response variables.
- Hierarchical data modeling with power. The latest version includes an improved interface, new ways to display data, and new statistical features such as cross-classified random effects for linear models and multinomial models for three-level data.
- Our group of item analysis programs (BILOG-MG, MULTILOG, PARSCALE, and TESTFACT) now feature friendly, new Windows interfaces. They are all the tools you will need to perform a wide variety of analyses on many different types of tests and items.